Monday, April 30, 2007

A party and a flash back

Last Saturday night, we had Krista's bridal shower at the apartment. Everyone had tons of fun and the food was amazing! We all had a tiara to wear for the evening and Krista had a couple of boas.





While out on the town, we witnessed something very random. We stood around, chatting about this and that when out of no where, Abraham Lincoln walks by us. We all did a double take and yep, it was him. How often do you see Abraham Lincoln walk by you in Nashville?! So, of course the cameras came out and here you go....



Just to humiliate myself...



Can you find me in the above picture? I'm such a dork! This is from the church league, coaches pitch, maybe 2nd grade? I don't know how old I am in this picture but I look so 80's.

No comments: