Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Not a well thought out post

This post is random, weird, everything. There is no one topic upon I wish to discuss or comment. So here go my thoughts...

Today is a gloomy day in Nashvegas. For those who don't know, Nashville has so endearingly been nicknamed Nashvegas. The other major Tennessee cities have been given the same love and care ;) Back to my gloomy day. Rain has been falling from the sky since last night and it's not letting up any time soon. I just want to go home and read a book while snuggled up with Boots in my extremely comfortable bed. Is that too much to ask? My boss would think so.

How is it that I choose the bank drive-through lane which has the lady that actually needs to do her business inside because she evidently needs to do more than deposit or withdrawal money? I have wonderful luck in this area!

There is a cute guy at work that doesn't notice me...My luck runs good in this area, too! For those who watch The Office on NBC, Kris reminds me of the character Jim. Yeah, he has that lovable and cute demeanor.

Well, Christmas is only five weeks away! Everyone scream and run around the room in a panic! That's what I feel like inside when I think of all the shopping I have infront of me and the small bank account to fund it. :) Friends and family, be ready to receive some innovative gifts from me this year. I'm not talking cheap stuff, just creative.

Has anyone noticed the resurgence of game shows on prime time television? Every night I see a new one. They look the same to me. The producers are looking for the same WOW factor or so it seems to me. Each new one has music that crescendos into madness and more dramatic twists than the previous one. How many pretty women can you hire to flaunt skin-tight dresses for one game show?

Back to work...

No comments: