Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Sushi

Last night I had a craving for sushi. To those who don't like sushi, don't think me weird...it's some good stuff! Anyway, many of my close friends do not like sushi. So, I got to eat alone last night :( (boo-hoo for Mindy)

I end up at a place at the back side of Maryland Farms. Great atmosphere and very clean. One other person is seated at the sushi bar and I decide to step out of my comfort zone and sit down next to him. We strike up a convo and come to find out we are both from Kentucky and that he lives decently close to Somerset. How random is that?!

Now, before my match-making friends think this is headed towards something romantic...stop. hehe He is married. But it was fun to sit there and chat about local news of Kentucky. We talked about the possible flooding and dam break that is even in the news here (Nashville is right in line to flood if the dam breaks). My home town of Somerset is on the other end of the dam, they are worrying about low water levels and marinas having to extend their docks.

Just thought I would share a random moment in my usual boring life. Bye-bye!

No comments: