Wednesday, June 20, 2007

New Bible study

Hello all out in blog-land...if anyone actually reads these things :)

Last week marked the start of a new Bible study I'm in at church. We are diving head first into Daniel! My mom raved about this study the whole time she worked through it back at my home church in Kentucky. When my church here in Nashville decided to offer it on Wednesday night before choir practice, I jumped on the opportunity.

Only one week into the lessons and I am already loving it! Beth does such a wonderful job of bringing out things in a verse that you've simply looked over for years. She doesn't make up stuff, she just helps you clearly see the wonderful depths of scripture!

I'm excited to study this book with Beth Moore and the ladies at church who are taking the class. It is nice to be around other women in the church. I find myself only associating with the ones in my Sunday school class. That's not a healthy habit for my Christian walk. Maybe I'll make new friends through this study.

No comments: