Thursday, October 18, 2007

New business venture

Recently, as of last night, I became a consultant for The Pampered Chef! If you have not had the opportunity to be around The Pampered Chef, let me tell you the company has amazing product! I have known of the company for some time now but hadn't taken the step to be a part of it. My roommate, Wendi, had a show at our house last week for The Pampered Chef. Once I saw the product up-close and personal, I was hooked!

This will be a good business venture for many reasons. One is the opportunity to meet new people. I know that sounds like I took it from a manual, but it's true. Lately I've been thinking of ways to get more involved with the people and places here in Nashville. Selling The Pampered Chef product will help me get out and meet new people.

Another reason for this decision is the money. I'm not struggling financially, but I'm not where I want to be in my finances as a 30-year-old woman. My goal is to be debt free in the next 5 to 7 years. It is difficult to save for the future with a car loan, school loans and everyday living expenses. I know many of one can relate in a big way to that.

The Pampered Chef will give me the opportunity to fulfill both of those above reasons. I'm excited! If you live in the Nashville area and would like to host a show, please email me at singmkn@yahoo.com. With Christmas right around the corner, November and December would be perfect times to host one. If you can't host a show but would like items from the company, I can place an order for you next time I order.

No comments: