Thursday, December 06, 2007

Overdue post

If this post seems disjointed, it is. My life has been in overdrive for some time now; hence, the long interlude between my latest post and this one. My life is busy with my full-time job and the new Pampered Chef business. As I type this post my eyes are closing on me, but I want to write some things down.

My job has been busy lately. I'm talking crazy busy. I have time for nothing but the bare essentials of the job. Many things are sitting patiently on the sides of my desk, awaiting their turn for my attention. We'll see how long that takes...

On a good note, the Pampered Chef business is going well! I've completed the shows and sales necessary for the full-time consultant benefits! Other than late nights on show nights, the schedule is not bad. And I thoroughly enjoy the business. Hopefully this job venture becomes more than a small supplement to the monthly income.

Ummm...I'm not drinking the water at work. Four women are pregnant! All due within two months of each other! My boss is out with maternity leave, so there were five pregnant women right before she had her child.

Ok, I'm going to bed.

No comments: