Monday, March 23, 2009

I'm still here

Hello everyone! I'm still here. This month has been busy with not a lot of much but I've been busy nonetheless.

I had another laser treatment last week. I've been miserable since then. We increased the laser intensity and I've felt the difference big time. There has been increased scabbing and that makes the recovery worse. Scabs irritate the skin and make me itchy!!!!!!!! Last night I went to sleep with an ice pack directly on my skin...that's how miserable I've been. I'll survive though. You just might have to put up with some complaining on my part.

I will get on here again soon, just wanted to say hello to any readers who were wondering where I was.

1 comment:

Pegsy said...

Awww, I hope the discomfort and itching improves SOON! Thanks for checking in. I've been very absent from the blogging world lately too, but I finally posted yesterday!