Thursday, April 09, 2009

Hi!

I have slacked off with blogging. I'm sorry. I don't mean to ignore you, keeping you in the dark about my life.

I'm seeing results from the laser treatments! I will try to get a picture up soon. I'm watching the news as I write this. They are talking about a new laser treatment for nail fungus...huh? That just sounds weird but they are serious. It is a new procedure but if you have foot nail issues, ask your doctor about it. Anyway, the next laser treatment for me is in a couple of weeks. Hope the recovery goes more smoothly than last time.

Today UPS will deliver my new cell phone, just in time to play with it tomorrow while off work. Yes, I have tomorrow off work. No, I don't work for a Christian company. I think my boss sees it as a way to give us a break in between New Year Day and Memorial Day. I also renewed my cell service and will get more minutes for the same price. How does that work? I'm not asking questions though!

I just heard the Dan Miller from Channel4 news died! wow

I have to get to work. Bye bye.

1 comment:

Pegsy said...

I totally need to find out about the nail fungus laser thing-y! I have a terrible problem with one of my baby toes. I haven't ever taken the medication for it because it scares me too much. You have to have a blood test, first, to check if your liver is healthy enough to handle the medication - it's that strong! Thanks for sharing!

P.S. Can you tell I'm catching up on your blog?! :-)