Thursday, July 02, 2009

Running in circles

My life has consisted of a continuous circle or errands this week. I'm house/dog/cat sitting for some friends this week. At the same time, I have two kitties of my own at home. Boots, the oldest, had to go to the vet on Tuesday and now needs medicine three times a day. Aspen needs to be let out every few hours and Boots needs her meds every few hours. Basically, I run around town all day caring for pets while trying to fit work in there somewhere.

On the bright side, their dog, Aspen, is a sweetheart and loves to lick you...all the time...on anything near her mouth...all the time. Keekers, the cat, is a sweetheart too. The times I have visited the house in the past, Keekers hid from everyone, so I didn't know Keeker's personality. I've found that Keekers is a gentle and laid back cat, fun to be around. Aspen is very obedient and sweet.

My roommate, Wendi, and I seem to run circles around each other, as well. Never quite meeting up. This week I've been house sitting. Last week she was in Florida. Today she leaves again for Florida. We really do lead separate lives.

Boots is doing much better! I won't go into the details but she had a cortisone shot on Tuesday and she has an ointment for the eyes. The ointment is working out so much better than eye drops. It's a fiasco to get drops in her eyes. The ointment goes in with little fuss from her. I'm definitely sticking with ointments from now on.

That's all you get from me right now. Bye bye.

1 comment:

Pegsy said...

It's a good thing you're such an animal lover! I would quit! Don't get dizzy from running around in circles! lol