Thursday, December 07, 2006

Catch-up

Hello one and all! It might actually be just one or none...I don't know who reads this thing because no one leaves comments. (That is a major hint in case you didn't catch it.)

A few days have passed since I posted anything. Sorry to anyone who checks my blog from day-to-day to find there is nothing new. Life seems to get in the way of the journaling/blogging/posting/writing thing. To be honest, there's not much to write about today.

The only thing I can think of that would be of any interest to others is that the cd has arrived of the Judson church choir! We recorded our Christmas music a month ago. I have anxiously awaited the release. I think it's exciting to be a part of a project like this. We are selling them at only $2 a cd. The main purpose for the cd is to hand them to visitors of the church and the live nativity story later this month.

A secret dream of mine is to record an album of my own, guess it's not a secret anymore. But, if you know me at all you already know that about me. Anyway, I enjoyed being a part of the choir recording session. It pacified that dream for a little while.

Off to work, ya'll. Duty awaits!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When you do record the album, can I do BGVs or at least be thanked profusely in the liner notes? That would fulfill one of my dreams!