Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Christmas stuff



The roomies and I took advantage of a free photo shoot with the apartment complex. This is the great picture we just got back! We are three beautiful ladies. (At least I think so.)

Can you believe Christmas is almost here? Where has the year gone? And I still don't have my shopping done...thanks to having the hardest-to-buy-for dad in the world. I'm serious, my dad is impossible to buy for. The man is not interested it most of the things stores have out of the male gender. And his hobbies are way too expensive to fund: airplane building and banjo playing.

My best friend called last night repeating these words, "I'm going to be 29." She said these words more than a couple of times. She is going through what I experienced three months ago, the realization that we are much older than it seems possible. Where did the 20-something years go? When did 30 become the next birthday for me? Time does pass quickly as you get older.

Us roomies had Christmas with each other last night. My roommates are wonderful, they got me things that I truly love. I've started a cross collection...yes, people who know me really well, you read that correctly. Collection is what I said. A cross was a gift from Krista. I've got two on the wall now. Sorda looks like I'm Catholic ;)

No comments: