Thursday, January 18, 2007

Dental work

Everybody join me in the joy of being numb after dental work! Don't you just love the struggle of drinking something when you can't feel if you got the liquid in your mouth? Hopefully by lunch I will feel the right side of my mouth and tongue...I like lunch, so it's important to be able to eat.

Is it Friday yet? My mind has not been in full working order all week. I feel like an ADHD person. I can take sitting at my desk for only a short time when I MUST get up and walk around the office. Maybe next week will find me with a focused mind. :)

1 comment:

Tim St. Clair II said...

Hey Mindy,

I have a blog too. You should check it out. Look back through the archives for lots of pictures and video of family and life stuff. Glad we can stay in touch through the wonder of the internet!