Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Time for an update

It's funny how some weeks I post multiple times on here, and then other weeks go by with nary a word. Like that word? Nary? I guess the use of it is proof I'm from the country. So...anyway...

Why is it that your thermostat can read 72 and your feet are ice cold? That's my dilemma at the house right now. I know the heat is on, but my toes and nose are always cold. Thanks to my cousin Suzanne, I have these adorable little, light blue socks made of the softest and warmest material. And I have broken out the sweatshirts for around-the-house evenings. Cozy socks and big sweatshirts; I'm styling.

The glassware I have at the house has proven to be nearly indestructible. I've dropped a glass from the cabinet to the floor, banged it against the porcelain sink with no cracks, brakes, nicks, nothing. But out of nowhere one will break with the slightest clank against something. I don't understand! Guess I hit it JUST right. Luckily, The World Market here in Nashville has the glassware I use! So last Saturday I replenished the dwindling supply in the cabinet.

There is this yummy Greek restaurant near where I work. I'm eating lunch there today! They have the best potato, cheese, egg thingy. So yum!

That's all for now folks.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to pretend that you did not say you ate Greek food without me.

Unknown said...

I think I'm going to have to agree with Mandy!

Mindy said...

Well, anytime any of you want to eat there, just set a date.

Pegsy said...

I know that potato, cheese, egg thingy has a name - I just can't think of it right now! But, I agree - it's the best!

My feet are always cold too. I have some wonderful "corn bags" that I heat in the microwave and use when I'm watching T.V. They're my bestest friends in the winter! :-)