Saturday, November 01, 2008

Acting like a child

My workplace has a costume contest every Halloween. The first place winner receives $100...it's worth dressing up, wouldn't you say? This year, Marie Antoinette won the day. Second place went to the perfect housewife who had a baking accident. I didn't place but I had fun dressing up! I was Pippy Longstockings. I was amazed how many people did not know this character. Maybe I have an affinity for the girl since she has reddish hair. Here are some pictures from people at work.





3 comments:

Unknown said...

OK - WOW!! Love the stockings! So like Pippy. And Marie was gorgeous. That poor husband - if she really cooks like that he's got troubles! :) Looks like you all had a lot of fun, though.

Pegsy said...

You were so CUTE! I love your costume!

Anonymous said...

Confession . . . I am familiar with Pippy, but at first glance I admit to thinking you were Wendy (you know, the hot and juicy redhead) from Wendy's! Sorry!

Love it!