Saturday, March 31, 2007

Enjoying the day

A bird is singing its song outside my apartment and another bird is returning with a different one. It's a nice background noise. Today is a gorgeous day outside! The patio door and bedroom window are open, allowing for a light breeze throughout the apartment. Ah! Relaxing.

Laundry is the order of the day. I have wore "laundry clothes" for two days. If you don't know what I mean by laundry clothes, lucky you! Boots is perched on the arm of the couch waiting for a vacant lap :) As soon as I move the laptop, she will be on my lap. It's nice having a lap cat that wants your attention.

Early today we practiced the music for tomorrow night's program. Dennis and Nan Allen wrote the musical and I absolutely love the music! The premise of the program is the kingdom of God, not just Jesus being Savior. I'm excited to sing it.

No comments: