Sunday, March 18, 2007

March Madness



Muffin and I are ready to watch some Kentucky basketball at Mandy's house. Mandy may not like to think of Muffin as a Kentucky fan, but deep down in Muffin's brain is a desire to love UK! Just kidding Mandy :)

March Madness is a strange time of year. There are so many people who don't follow basketball closely or even from afar, yet they fill out a bracket and watch all the games in the tourney. But the tourney is so addictive and fun to participate in! I love filling in a bracket and then stress over my picks. The following picture shows how crazy I get during this time.




The gangsta look isn't me, is it? :) So far, my brackets have gone well. There were a couple of games I lost in the first round. But as for the second round, I'm right on the mark. We shall see how the rest of today's games go. Go Big Blue!!!!

1 comment:

mandy said...

Muffin=not a UK fan. Sorry! That's against our religion. Now we will always love UK fans, but we don't have to love the team.