Friday, September 15, 2006



Introducing my roommates and me! Wendi on the left is a 2nd grade school teacher. She loves her children and truly wants to nurture their whole being, not just the brain. Krista on the right is at Vandy, doing masters work in Special Education. She recently moved from Tucson, AZ. Just wait for the weather to turn cold...hehe

I am in the middle, surrounded by two wonderful ladies. This picture was taken the night of my 29th birthday. When did I get this old?

Sometimes I wonder where my twenties went to; how am I at the end of this time in my life? Life seems to be getting faster everyday. I don't dwell on it long, depresses me at times :) But I know that the 30's will be wonderful. Why? Because my God will be will me. And He always makes the pilgrimage worth while.

1 comment:

The Zs said...

Yup, you and Jonah DO Share a birthday! Doesn't it make you feel special that on your 27th birthday, I was sweating it out in labor and delivery!? HA!