Monday, September 18, 2006

A new hairstyle and Kudos to Mandy






Tomorrow I am getting my hair cut. Get ready to see my new look. The picture here is what I am taking with me to show my stylist. We'll see what the finished product is...





My adorable and thoughtful friend, Mandy, gave me a wonderful gift for my birthday. Ever used those bath-fizzer thingies? I highly recommend them. Drop one in your bath and watch it fizz into oblivion or into your bath water :) Tonight I used the one with clove. The label said it would relax sore muscles and I bear witness that it does!

I laid back and let the worry and tension of the day melt away. Now the apartment smells of clove! hehe Reminds me a little of Christmas time, the hot tea that includes clove. My mom used to make it when family came over. It's amazing the memories a scent can bring to mind.

Hope you have something in your life that allows you to relax. Mine is a hot bath.

1 comment:

mandy said...

I'm adorable AND thoughtful! Who knew? I like the new haircut. I must see it afterward. I MUST! :)