Wednesday, October 08, 2008

A day in the life of Mindy

My alarm went off this morning but I didn't get out of bed then. I actually didn't get out of my bed until 8:05. Yes, people, I don't go to work until 9AM and live like a mile from it. It was a mad dash for the shower and getting dressed. Boots didn't even get her meds this morning because it takes so long to administer them. Boots doesn't idly sit by while I give her medication.

It would be wonderful to sleep-in on rainy days. I think that is why I didn't wake up with the alarm this morning. The sound of rain pounding the roof and the road outside is so soothing.

I didn't eat breakfast because I didn't have anything to quickly grab as I went out the door. I'm hungry!!!! My boss is on her way with McDonald's. Yay for my boss!

So, last night the presidential debate was held in Nashville. I was so close to Obama and McCain! Such a weird feeling to know they were right down the street from me. They were at Belmont University and I live just two streets over from Belmont Blvd. I must say though that I was thoroughly bored with the debate. In my opinion, Tom Brokaw did a better job with the debate than the candidates. So, I nominate Tom Brokaw for president.

My fav show comes on tonight! I'm totally addicted to Project Runway on Bravo. Make it work! I think I enjoy this reality show more than others because I can see the contestants construct the garment and see the finished product. And, they are working toward a good goal, money to help start a clothing line.

On to work!

No comments: