Sunday, October 05, 2008

A few things

Since my brain can't find anything interesting to write here, I'll give you a list of random stuff.
  • My favorite color is green but I've come to love red.
  • I'm an economics and politics nerd. I'll talk your ear off about any and everything.
  • I like the show "House" and I can't figure out why.
  • When I wash dishes, there is an order I follow every time: glasses, plates, bowls, pots and pans, utensils.
  • I don't like mayo, mustard, ketchup except for french fries, sour cream, cottage cheese, and all salad dressings expect for Italian. I think I have a sauce issue.
  • Fall is my favorite time of the year. I love the fresh air in the morning, the change from short to long sleeve shirts, the foliage.
  • To me, the worst household chore is dusting. I gladly clean bathrooms before dusting.
  • I don't have an iPod...pick yourself up off the floor.
  • With the election coming soon, I still don't know who will get my vote.
  • The next Presidential debate is in Nashville! I won't be able to get within two miles of the place, but it's fun to know the candidates will be here.
  • Mike Huckabee has a show on FoxNews?
  • My favorite food is Chinese, Thai is yummy too.
  • Ice cream makes me cough.
  • I collect crosses. I'm not Catholic but my bedroom would make you think so.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm choosing to cast my vote more against one candidate than for the other. My daddy taught me this many years ago - most people call it the "lesser of two evils".

Anonymous said...

I don't mind dusting. I hate vacuuming. Maybe we could work out a trade?

Pegsy said...

I love it - ice cream makes me cough too!! My husband thinks I'm crazy - now I can tell him there's another crazy person just like me!! :-) I also agree on the dusting...