Thursday, February 19, 2009

Another one bites the dust

This year is not proving to be my year in the technology arena. About two or three months ago, my laptop lcd screen met a tragic end called the floor. The screen was replaced and everything is good to go, thanks Brandon!

Now it seems my camera has turned its back on me and the batteries. Sunday night was a first at my church, a dodgeball tourney. Yep...a dodgeball tourney. Balls were flying everywhere, Mandy got hit in the eye by one. While taking pictures of this hilarious event, my camera stopped. No warning of impending doom, just stopped. The lens is still out and open. I can't get it to close. I've tried placing it on the charger, no luck. So, what does this mean for you? You get no pictures with posts...unless friends send me pictures.

Maybe I'll be able to afford a new camera later on this year. Technology is out to get me.

2 comments:

Pegsy said...

I would send you pictures, but anything I have of you is from the good ole' days! :-) Sorry to hear of the camera's death... Hope you can get a new one soon!

Unknown said...

Bleh! THis sucks. We could, however, have a funeral for the camera. I will sing.