Sunday, February 15, 2009

Itch, scratch, itch, scratch...

Here is a picture of me on Saturday and Sunday. The laser zaps have faded to a red shade, many of them are the same shade as the birthmark. A few of the dots have scabbed over, but that is normal. I'm still itchy but I can now rub the area without decreasing effectiveness. You cannot even begin to imagine how much these little dots itch! Last time I did a treatment on the whole birthmark, I thought I was going to go insane with the itching. Doing just the chin has been so easy.

By the end of this week, the dots will be gone, then fading begins. Let's hope the laser worked!


1 comment:

Pegsy said...

Sorry you're so itchy - I would go crazy! Can't wait to see the results! Hopefully you don't have to go through all the itching for nothing.