Monday, April 20, 2009

Coffee, a wonderful thing

I share a coffee pot and coffee with a coworker. Michelle and I share an office and decided a while back that we wanted better coffee than what the company supplied for free. I know, you ask why pay for coffee when the company gives out free stuff. Well, you haven't tasted that free coffee...

We take turns buying the coffee; right now we are drinking Millstone Fog-lifter. Good name for the coffee. It definitely cleared my head and got me on the path to working. We buy Starbucks coffee, as well. I hate Starbucks coffee when brewed at the store. I think they brew it too long and as the day goes on, the coffee seems to take on a bitter, burnt taste. EEWWW! So, I was hesitate to try their coffee when Michelle brought some into the office. But I have changed my mind about Starbucks coffee. As long as you brew it yourself, it is wonderful!

Dunkin' Donuts has great coffee too! And you can buy all these brands at your grocery store. Happy coffee drinking, America!

1 comment:

Kerry Shealy said...

Gevalia has wonderful coffee! You should try it sometime!