Thursday, April 23, 2009

Kitchen creations

Like most of my meals, tonight was a culmination of random decisions while pulling ingredients together. I'm eating a fairly yummy casserole-y thing. Let me tell you how we got here.

I had a pound of grounded beef in the freezer. It needed to be used. So...I cooked it up and threw it in a baking dish. I stood around a few minutes, trying to figure out what to do with it next. Finally, I decided to put some peas and corn in with it. Then I noticed a can of cream of mushroom. I saw some sour cream in the frig and the milk. Well, I thought a dollop of sour cream and a little bit of milk would be nice. In went those ingredients. Like all tv cooking shows, you have to add freshly ground pepper to anything you cook. So I did.

I was fairly satisfied with the concoction but it needed something on top. I had crackers in the pantry. There you go. I put it in the oven and just ate a bowl full of it. Pretty good stuff. Next time I would add a couple more things but it was good for a random mixture thought up on the fly :)

By the way, I had another laser treatment on Tuesday. We left the chin alone this time and worked on the cheek and part of the neck. Here is a picture.

1 comment:

Pegsy said...

Your casserole sounds pretty good! You were smart to write it down. I made something up and it was really yummy, but now I have no idea how to repeat the creation! Oh well! I have enough recipe books to sink a battleship!

So, are your laser treatments doing what they're supposed to be doing?