Thursday, April 16, 2009

On the road again

Here is a low down on my schedule the next month or so:
This weekend - in Somerset to celebrate my brother Bryan's 40th birthday
Next weekend - in Somerset for a dress fitting for Christina's wedding
The following weekend - in Somerset for Christina's big wedding shower
The following weekend - working
The next weekend - working
The following weekend - probably on a retreat with a group from church
The last weekend of May - in Somerset for Christina's wedding

I will make many trips back and forth to Somerset. I usually get home about every three months, maybe every two. The next month, I will be there almost every weekend. Sure wish the drive there was more exciting than it actually is. The only time I enjoy the drive is in the fall, the trees are gorgeous.

Just a reminder: make sure the intended recipient of a text message is who you actually send it to. I haven't had the misfortune of sending a message to the wrong person, but someone I know recently did. Yeah, that friendship is probably over, seeing as how the message talked about the actual recipient in a not-so-great way.

Since I eat breakfast at work (usually), all my breakfast food is at work. I'm hungry right now. Guess this means I need to get going so my tummy doesn't kill me.

1 comment:

Pegsy said...

Oh, that's awful about the text message! My hubby recently sent me a message that was supposed to go to a co-worker. It wasn't anything bad, but I was sure confused for a moment! Too bad about about your friend...