Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Feline friend

Say hello to my adorable cat, Boots. This picture shows exactly what she does most of the time. Boots is the most affectionate and attention craving cat I've ever been around. It's as though she is part dog.

Boots loves a lap or any part of a body you have to spare for her to lay on. And man, can she talk. Penny, the last cat who now lives with my parents, hardly meowed or demanded attention. Boots has been a complete 180 degree turn from Penny. But I like it. I have some of the benefits of a dog without owning one ;)

One more thing about Boots: She is from Mississippi. Her family lost their home during hurricane Katrina. So, Boots is a Katrina rescue. Maybe that is why she is so scared of storms.

Ok, that's all I wanted to share at the moment. Off to get dressed and head to work. Bye for now.

1 comment:

mandy said...

Aww, it's my Bootsie-Baby! Secretly she loves me. we all know it. (but she hasn't forgotten that time I tried to pick her up!)