Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Finally caught up and ready for more

Last week during my favorite show The Office, a friend stopped by to visit. I gave up on watching the episode after a couple of minutes and said I would watch it online later. I finally watched it last night. Michael was back in form and Kevin cracks me up. "It's nice to win one." HA!

I'm ready for some more American Idol. Tonight the contestants tackle Andrew Lloyd Webber. I heart The Phantom of the Opera! But I advise the singers to not go there. No one does it like Michael Crawford and Sarah Brightman. Michael Johns was probably the only guy who could handle those songs. The girls have no one worth of those songs.

Speaking of singers from American Idol, I get to see Chris Daughtry on Thursday night! OH! I'm so excited! AND...Bon Jovi...need I say more?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking big ’80s hair might be in order for Thursday. (I'm joking!)

Anonymous said...

I hope you guys have fun tomorrow night! Scream loud!

And Mindy - looks like the Idols didn't take your advice...at least it turned out well for David Cook!

Pegsy said...

Oh, my hubby would be so jealous of you! We went to a Bon Jovi concert last July. I went just to be a good wife, but Joshua went because Bon Jovi is his idol! Can you just see ME at that concert!! My friends were all laughing at the thought! I made homemade earplugs with Kleenex and then I was just fine! :-)

Anonymous said...

Okay so I thought of you today when Jason tells me that the worship band is singing "Living on a Prayer" this Sunday at church! Love it! We're doing an "80s" series. Have fun tonight you wild and crazy women!

Anonymous said...

By the way, I tagged you in my last post!