Friday, April 04, 2008

Various things going on today

Right now I'm singing along with Bono to U2's With or Without You. Awesome song! It makes my day when a great song comes on the radio.

After work today, I'm heading to Kentucky to visit the family. My last trip up there was at Christmas, so I'm overdue a visit. My dad has been battling the flu this past week. I hope he is feeling better by now. He came home from work last Wednesday and hasn't returned yet. That's a long time out!

Now, I'm rocking it out with Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody. Two songs in a row that rock! Great day! Michelle and I head banged to the last part. hehe

Random story: There we were sitting at Bible study last night, being all super spiritual, you know? A Lowe's delivery truck drives down the road in front of the house. The driver then proceeds to back up once he realizes he can get out that way or turn around. Shouldn't the dead end sign have tipped him off?! We make a comment on the annoying beep from the truck being in reverse. Not three seconds after that - BAM! We hear crunching noises. Yikes! Not good! The driver had backed up into one of the lady's car! We think it will be totaled. The hood was in a V shape right down the middle. Poor girl!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm still in a bit of shock because of the randomness. Wow! I hope the police finally showed up!