Monday, April 07, 2008

Sunshine not rain finally!

Yesterday and today have been beautiful days! I tried to get dad to take a walk with me since it was warm and sunny. It didn't happen. My dad has been in the house for eleven days battling the flu. He is still weak. I hope he is better soon.

The trip home was a good one. I was able to spend time with mom and both brothers. The only time I spent with dad was when sitting on the bed next to him. It is a rare thing to spend time with both my brothers, so it was nice.

As much as I enjoyed seeing my family, I missed Nashville. This is my home now. I missed my friends, the church services, my kitties. I always miss my kitties. My mom doesn't understand how I stay in Nashville so much and not come for a visit. Well, it's because my home in here. I can't help it. I like my life here.

Have a happy, sun-filled day y'all!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Is it supposed to be sunny all day? What about the rest of the week? Wait - why don't I just look it up? I'm glad you had a good weekend - I'll catch up with you later about the message you left me! :)