Friday, April 25, 2008

Bon Jovi still rocks!



So begins the amazing night! Mandy and I went downtown last night to behold Daughtry and Bon Jovi in the same building. In my opinion, that means way too much 'hotness' in one place. :) Our outfits where thought through for a good week, because you have to look your best when meeting such royalty!





















Daughtry is amazing! I think he is one of the most talented singer to come out of American Idol. The man can sing! And he is quickly learning how to put on a concert. He has a good band with him. Chris did a fun vocal thing with a bull-horn, very creative.

















OK...Bon Jovi rocks! I've always like this band and still do. Their new stuff is just as good as the old stuff. And I loved that they sang just as many old songs as new. That made me very happy :)

Ricky is simply an amazing guitarist! Him and Jon have great stage presence and engage the audience so well. Jon also knows how to sweat through a jacket and three shirts!

Why do I love Nashville? You can go to a concert and see more than the band on the ticket. Last night, we saw not just Daughtry and Bon Jovi; Big and Rich and LeAnn Rimes stopped by to sing with Bon Jovi!

Basically, the night was awesome! I have no voice today and I think that is how it should be after a rock concert. Why leave a Bon Jovi concert with a voice and perfect hair? And yes, that is in reference to the lady who sat next to me at the show. I don't understand how you can be at the concert and stay in your seat! Oh well, her loss. Mandy and I took full advantage of standing and singing at the top of our lungs. :)

No comments: