Thursday, April 10, 2008

Weird night

Many times last night, I woke up with strange things doing on. One time, no twice, just one was stronger, I woke up to a weird smell, like food cooking. I don't remember what it smelled like but it was very strong right at my bed. When I stepped away from my bed, I couldn't smell a thing. The scent was localized to my bed. It was weird.

Then I woke up one time feeling like I was not alone. I walked about the house, through the hall and into the kitchen, then the bathroom. Just a strange feeling. I don't know.

A couple of times I woke up just staring at the closet, expecting something to happen. I don't know what was going on last night. It was a restless night for me, and I was left with a strange feeling this morning.

I hope the restless night doesn't affect my day at work. I'm training a couple of people and that takes a lot out of me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't watch Ghost Hunters at night! :)

Mindy said...

That's the only time the show comes on!

Anonymous said...

yes, I guess you're right. :)
We love some Grant and Jay!

Anonymous said...

you guys and your fancy cable tv shows....sigh

Pegsy said...

O.K., that was a freaky post! Steve Canfield always said those feelings were from eating bad pizza! Hope things have settled down for you. Listen to scripture while you're going to sleep - that might help....