Friday, May 02, 2008

It's too late now!

I pulled a shirt out of the closet this morning and noticed what appeared to be that weird whitish stain left by deodorant; you know, the one where it ends up on the bottom hem of the shirt from you pulling the shirt over your head? Yeah, so I wipe it off with a damp washcloth before I head to work. It is not until I am at work, sitting in my chair, sorting through emails that I notice something else about the 'stain.' I smell something musty, almost skunk-like. I can't figure it out. I don't know where the smell could be coming from.

It finally hits me...my shirt smells! Yes, the shirt I must wear all day because it's too late to change it now! The stain and smell is a mystery, I have no earthly idea what it is. I've applied a good dose of Palmolive from the break room to mask the scent...but it's not working too well.

Geesh!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

eww.