Thursday, May 01, 2008

Another day

Does anyone else type their blog post then add the title when you're done? I'm never quite sure what to title my thoughts until I'm done with them :P

Work is stressful. Anyone want to join me on that? Why do we have to grow up and take on responsibility? I liked being a child with no cares in the world beside what color Popsicle I would eat that particular afternoon. Isn't Flav-O-Ice great?!

Double Jeopardy came on last night. I have always like this movie. It features Ashley Judd and Tommy Lee Jones. The story is a slightly dark one, but I enjoy it. Because I watched the movie, I missed one of my favorite shows Ghost Hunters. Nice thing about the internet...I can watch the episode in a couple of days once they upload it. :)

My office at work is bursting at the seams with pregnancy hormones! There are three ladies at work who are due within a month of each other. There were four but one already left to be a stay-at-home mommy. My boss had a child right before all of these women got pregnant! Hormones everywhere!!!!! Help!

No comments: