Tuesday, June 24, 2008

All over the place

I have the house to myself again this week. Wendi was home from her cruise for two weeks and then went to Florida. I enjoy the summer when she is out and about, it's like I have the summer off too!

You should have seen the dust and crap on the floor when we moved my office furniture yesterday. Talk about never getting a cleaning! We rearranged some printers and my desk, amazing how much bigger the office looks by a simple switch.

I love moving furniture around at home because it gives me the chance to do some deep cleaning. Wendi always says she comes back from a trip with a table or chair in a new spot. Well...it's easier to move things and clean when no one is around.

While at Cafe Coco last Friday night, me and a couple of friends sat down at the table next to a guy using this:



That would be a hookah. Legally, you would place a smoldering ball of tea or tobacco on the top. You would blow and take a draw through the pipe attached to the side. I don't think this guy was smoking a legal substance. My friends and I were a little giggly when we left. I think the smoke got to us :)

I'm watching Larry King Live. They are showing live feeds of a foreclosure auction in Bakersfield, CA. What?! They aren't auctioning rugs or cars or silver pieces or oak tables. They are auctioning houses, thousands of them. Our country is messed up.

1 comment:

Pegsy said...

Maybe you were just giggly because the guy was cute?!

Glad you're having fun cleaning!