Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Can I borrow that?

I'm following suit with two blog friends, Mandy and Crystal. Ready for some randomness?

I should be working right now. I have a pile of sales orders that need my attention but I don't feel like starting in on them just yet. I tend to have days like this - my brain won't focus on the task at hand, even though the task has to be done NOW.

My coworker, Michelle, is 37 weeks preggo. She went to the doctor this morning for a check-up. For the rest of the day, I get to hear blah-blah-blah this and blah-blah-blah that about the visit and baby and her body and...

I woke up this morning with a horrible realization: it's only Tuesday! How can I feel like I've worked a good three+ days and it only be Tuesday?!

I LOVE peanut butter. That's not new news to many of you, but I still wanted to say it. Peanut butter is a staple in my diet. Don't tell me about the fat and oils in peanut butter, I don't care! There is a great balance of vitamins and nutrients to fat and oils. So lay off the peanut butter! If I came up allergic to peanut butter...no, let's not go there. When I went to make lunch this morning, peanut butter sounded so yummy. So, Mindy is having a peanut butter and strawberry jelly 'samich' today. mmmmmmm

Sushi is such an interesting food option. Who would think rice, seaweed, avocado, and crab would go well together? AND, why does eel, cucumber, smelt roe(Google it if you don't know what it is), rice, seaweed, and egg taste so yummy? Sushi has become my new favorite food, second to peanut butter.

1 comment:

Pegsy said...

I love random! My kids say "samich" too! Sometimes things are too cute to correct!