Friday, June 20, 2008

Time to move on

Have you tried the iced coffee at McDonald's? Well, I have. And many times. Evidently, I've gone to the McDonald's next to work too many times. How do I know? The lady took my money today and said, "Oh, you got your hair cut. It looks great!" I've been there enough for the cashier lady to say that?! Makes me want to stop going there.

New toilets were installed yesterday at work. New stuff is good. I like the thought of new bathroom fixtures since I'm slightly OCD about cleaning. But these toilets are weird. It's like the management decided it would be fun to order tall and narrow ones. You don't sit down as far and the seat is weird(I could elaborate, but won't).

Just thought you would like to know!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was like that with the Burger King at Fessler's Lane when I worked at BCT. The lady at the window was practically a friend because I saw her three or four times a week - either for breakfast or lunch almost every day! She went on and on about my hair back when I cut it really short.

Anonymous said...

At least it's not slightly creepy guy at Baja. "So how are you doing? I haven't seen you in forever!" It's not like we're friends!
Yay, new toilets! :)