Friday, August 08, 2008

The eternal flame

I just put an 80's song in my head with that post title. If you don't know which one I'm referring to, sorry. Is China ready to carry the torch of the Olympic games? I wonder what protests the Chinese government will have to 'deal' with?

I've shared with you the contestants on Project Runway that completely missed the mark on the last challenge. They were to make an outfit that the ladies from the USA could wear in the opening ceremony. Now, I'll share the winning outfit and honorable mentions in lieu of the Olympics starting today. The first picture is the outfit that won and the others were runner-up.





Notice the white outfits received the highest marks. I agree with the lady who designed the winning outfit, she talked of what outfits her eyes are drawn to when the teams enter the stadium. It is always the white one. I agree.

1 comment:

holman family said...

Hey mindy! Thanks for stopping by our blog - so good to hear from you! :) Hope you're doing well - are ya still singing??