Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Late night ramblings

I've begun a couple of posts before this one that have not made it to print. Let's try again, shall we?

A few posts ago I told you I was trying a new cat litter. The verdict is in: I love it. Feline Pine receives my stamp of approval. The litter trails around the house are gone. The nasty smell of used litter is gone. My cats seems happy with the change. I'm happy too. So, I highly recommend this wonderful product to fellow cat owners.

This morning, we awoke to graffiti on the road next to our house. How random! A gang in Green Hills?! The irony I find in this situation is the raw talent of whoever sprayed-painted the graffiti. You can tell there is talent in the pictures but the person hasn't chosen a good outlet for it. I'll keep you posted on the gang activity in Green Hills ;) For those who don't live in Nashville, Green Hills is not a place you would suspect gang activity.

If you are on facebook, you have probably noticed the recent status lines about needing direction. I'm in the market for a new job. It might be a while before I find a new one but I'm looking. Bottom-line...the current one doesn't supply enough income and there is no room for advancement. I can pay bills but that's about it. As a 30-something, single woman, I need to bring in more than what I currently do. Finances aren't the only thing I need direction on. I won't get into all that on here, though.

Enough of that depressing stuff. My mom and older brother are coming to visit this weekend! I'm taking them to The Pancake Pantry on Saturday morning. mmmmmm If you live in Nashville, you know what I'm talking about :)

Anyone else tired of cooking this summer? I haven't feel like cooking a meal most nights, which means no leftovers for lunch the next day. It's just too hot! Almost 100 degrees outside today! Praise the Lord for air conditioning!

And now to leave you with a random picture to go with my random thoughts. This is what I go through every morning when attempting to make my bed. Sugar thinks it is time for a game of hide and sorta-seek. She loves to hang out under the comforter, which means my attempt to live my bedding straight and pretty is a no-go. Boots just looks on with an older cat glare of "silly kitty, when will she grow up."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mmm. Pancake Pantry. For some reason, even though I've eaten good meals, I've been starving all day long! I'm praying for you, girl, regarding the direction thing. Just wanted you to know that!