Friday, September 04, 2009

Latest laser treatment



My mom mentioned last night that she hadn't seen any pictures from my recent treatment. Here are two from the day of...

I didn't take any over the past week. Sorry! This past week the dots have turned from black to dark red to light red. Right now you can barely see the dots. Over the next couple of weeks it will appear as though we did nothing. Then we should start to see fading. Right about now, you think the treatment was in vain because nothing appears different and the color of the birthmark is more red than before.

I'll be sure to post a picture showing the fading that occurred. I think there will be significant fading this time.

2 comments:

Offers King said...

One of the latest options that has numerous options is Laser Treatment for Acne Scars.

Yourstufffree said...

It use a low energy laser light to effectively treat many diseases of the retina.