Thursday, September 03, 2009

A little David Cook to start the day off

David Cook won a couple of seasons back on American Idol. Over the weeks, he became my favorite singer on there. He's got a slight rocker thing going on, and I love it. So, this morning while flipping through channels, on my way to the weather channel (which I watch a lot...like my parents), I saw the music video for his recent single When you find you. Great song.

The video was shot in a style that is becoming popular. They record the scene then play it backwards. Now, I know that is not a new method but I have seen an influx of it on the television. Unlike many times I've seen this backwards play, it actually fit this song. One line says "When you find you, come back to me." This method just seems to fit what the song says. So props to the producer who saw what worked for this song.

I'm watching the news while typing this. I can see that traffic is backed up all over the city. I'm sure the rain has caused people to forget how to drive. Speaking of rain, my little kitty, Sugar, is hiding inside the couch. I haven't seen her this morning and probably won't. The weird thing is that Boots, the older kitty, is out and about. She used to hide at the first drop on rain. Guess they have switched places.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Traffic was AWFUL this morning on my way to work. And I was behind a guy who didn't have his lights on. It was storming. Guess he thought the lightning illuminated things enough?

Nice post on David!