Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My babies

I have to share some great pictures with you of my babies...and I mean my cats. Until, or if, I have children, Boots and Sugar will be my children. I take way too many pictures of them. But isn't that what parents do? ;)

They have separate beds yet they love to snuggle into one! I'm just amazed they stayed still long enough for me to snap these pictures. Boots looked smaller than Sugar, don't be deceived. Sugar loves to plant herself where she finds comfortable. Sugar is laying partly on Boots. I don't think Boots minds though.

My favorite part of the second picture is Sugar's paw lovingly stretched across Boots. So cute!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They sort of look like a two-headed cat in the second picture, too. :) And a bit shocked that they're the focus of a photo shoot! :)

Unknown said...

Those are adorable pictures! :)
How's Boots' eye doing? Is it still icky?