Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Quote to ponder

This quote came from an email I read from a website email group. It made an impression on me and would like to share it with you. I don't know where this saying came from, the email writer did not give a source.

Beauty only attracts attention, but personality captures the heart.

Those few words carry a powerful punch when meditated upon. Think about the friends and loved ones in your life; isn't it the personality, the character, the inward man that attracts you year after year? Physically beauty is only skin deep and its affects are fleeting.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think I'll have to steal that. I sort of feel bad about it since we have no idea who coined the phrase, but I like it and it's worth repeating.

Beauty attracts attention, but personality captures the heart.

Yeah, that was worth it.