Sunday, July 27, 2008

Fun in the sun

On Saturday, Wendi, Mandy, and I went to Holiday World. FUN! Wendi had spoken of this place many times and said we needed to go someday. Well, about a month ago we decided that July 26 would be the day we travel to southern Indiana, to the middle of a cornfield and act like a kid all day. After yesterday, I highly recommend this park to anyone!

You get an amusement park and a water park for one price, but that's not all. There are sunscreen stations all over the park, for free. There are drinks stations all over the park...for free! Yes, for free! Pepsi products, lemonades and water for free, as much as you can drink throughout the day. That makes the low admission price even more amazing. The food was good and cheap, too. You don't have to pay an arm and a leg to eat a meal.

The rides were great! All the roller coasters are wooden, which I love to ride. One scared me big time, I was clinging to the bar for dear life! The water park is phenomenal, rides all over the place and plenty of places to relax. The roller coaster rides had a house attached, letting you wait inside while in line. That is ingenious!

With the water park came the need for fashion police. It down right floors me by what some people wear in public just because they are at a water park! That all I'll say about that.

By the end of the day, we were spent. Wendi was knocked out in the back seat so you don't get to see her in the pictures.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting that picture of me and my creepy neck/collar bone while I'm taking a drink. Seriously, what AM I doing?