Sunday, July 13, 2008

Fun time with friends



I never posted the following photos from a night at the movies. So, here you go.

I can't remember what movie we watched this night, but we had a great time while walking into the theater. As you can see, Mandy was ready for whatever the movie handed her with that big-momma pot of popcorn and the thirst-quenching extra large soda. Of course, we all enjoyed some of that buttery popcorn goodness. You can't go to the movies without eating popcorn which costs way too much!

Janice also enjoyed the walk into the movie theater. She sat down with the Zohan to trim her hair. The clothing assemble which Adam Sandler had on was a little icky but we'll just overlook that part :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah, the buttery goodness of the popcorn!! If only we'd ordered it like Moe - with butter in the middle, too! :)

And someone should really tell me to tilt my chin down slightly - my neck looks very out-of-proportion!

Anonymous said...

Janice, you're silly! I love movie popcorn. Now I want some. Bad, bad, bad!